Packs in a child 4-5 years
Packs in a child of 4 years - a frequent problem. Difficulties with defecation may be associated with a number of reasons, ranging from psychological, ending with a serious intestinal disease. With a periodic appearance of symptom, parents can cope at home. For it, you need to revise the diet, give the baby to drink more water, use medicinal herbs with a laxative effect. In chronic constipation, you need to consult a doctor for additional examination.In most cases, constipation in children is 4-5 years old is associated with food errors and lifestyle
Features of constipation in children
Normally, children aged 4-5 years will empty the intestine 1 time per day. Some deviations associated with the features of nutrition, moving, the inability to visit the toilet and other factors are permissible. So, if the child is emptying the intestines less often 1 time in 2 days (3 times a week) - it is constipation.
In addition to the intestinal emptying frequency, the constipation is characterized by changing the shape of the feces. Normally in children after 4 years, the feces are decorated, not dense, does not have inclusions in the form of breasts.
The main causes of constipation
There is no single reason that would lead to a pip from a child. Violation of the intestinal emptying can be associated with a number of factors: improper nutrition, stress, sedentary lifestyle, bowel disease and nervous tissue.
The mechanism for the development of constipation in the kid may be associated with several factors:
- The peristalistic is weakened, the food is slower moving along the food tract;
- In the carte masses less than the liquid component, which makes it difficult to pass the intestine;
- Antiperistaltics is expressed - the movement of the carts in the opposite direction occurs;
- Violation of the act of defecation directly (from the side of the rectum, anal sphincter).
Several groups of reasons are isolated, which can solve deterioration - alimentary, psychological, organic (diseases of the thick intestine, nervous system, and other organs).
The main manifestation of constipation - the child empties the intestine less often 1 time in 2 days. Changing the defecation frequency may be accompanied by other features:
- Cal is dense, dry, "sheep";
- Defecation is accompanied by painful sensations;
- The child cannot go to the toilet without additional help (manipulation of fingers, laxative, enema).
Additional symptoms may develop: meteorism, rumbling in the abdomen, a feeling of cutting in the rectum.
As a result of slow promotion of the intestinal masses, the absorption of decay products increases, which can lead to general intoxication. In this case, the child becomes sluggish, quickly gets tired, his appetite decreases, sleep is disturbed, the temperature rises.
Adapt kid to kindergarten
Baby vegetarianism: benefit or harm to health?
How to help a child with Distraphy: 8 tips parents
If the stool delay is observed for a long time, you need to contact the pediatrician. The doctor will examine the kid, will hold the palpation of the abdomen and the finger research, check the anal reflex. If necessary, an additional examination is appointed:
Baby stopping 5 years: what to do at home
In most cases, treatment can be carried out at home. A prerequisite to get rid of the constipation is the correction of the lifestyle of the child. Other treatments are used - massage, medicinal herbs, exercise, enema and laxatives.
One of the most important components of treatment at home is a lifestyle correction. Tips that will help get rid of the constipation:
- Let the child drink a glass of water immediately after awakening. It activates the peristaltics of the colon, and the baby will be easier to go to the toilet.
- Formulate the defecation mode. Take a child to go to the toilet at the same time, better in the morning. Do not admit negative emotions and discomfort at the time of the defecation act.
- If psychological reasons take place - talk to the child, ask him that worries him.
- Strengthen the peristalistic helps the abdomen massage. Before taking food, gently massage the belly of the baby clockwise for 5 minutes.
- Let the child move more. Limit the time of his seating for a TV and a computer, more walk with him on the street, play active games.
Effectively treat the pathology of the house is necessary, first of all, power correction.
What is recommended to give the baby to improve the color of the colon:
- Products with high fiber: Fresh fruits and vegetables, berries, greens, rye bread, oatmeal and buckwheat porridge, bran.
- Products that improve intestinal motorcycles and prevent dysbacteriosis: kefir, yogurt, rippy, natural yogurt.
- Dried fruits: prunes, raisins, kuraga.
We should not forget about water mode - sufficient fluid consumption softens the wheel masses and facilitates their elimination. During the day, the baby needs to drink about 50 ml of water per 1 kg of weight.
There is an old "grandmother's" way of dealing with constipation - the use of bravery and dishes of medicinal herbs.
If the non-intricate treatment turned out to be ineffective, it is possible (strictly with a pediatrician permission) to use laxatives. Or the action is associated with the stimulation of the peristaltics or mitigating the carts. Do not abuse the use of laxatives, as it can be fraught with addiction.
What a laxative can be given to the baby aged 4-5 years:Laxative preparations in children are used strictly to appoint a doctor and limited time.
The enema is a fast and effective intestinal cleansing method. For the formulation of the enema, there will be a pear, vaseline and washing liquid (300 ml of warm or cool water, chamomile beam).
How to put a belly:
- To put the baby on the left side with the legs bent in the knees.
- Lubricate pear tip Vaseline.
- Enter the tip to the rear passage to a depth of 3 cm.
- Squeeze a pear and introduce its contents into the rectum.
- Slowly pull the tip.
Despite the efficiency of the method, it is often not recommended to use enemas. A child can get used to empty only after the enema. In addition, the procedure irritates the intestinal mucosa.
We offer to watch the video on the topic of the article.
Many parents concerns the question whether it is necessary to put the enemas in chronic constipation. It should not be done too often, since the enema oppresses the natural urge to emptying, which violates the formation of a defecation reflex. But epizodically put the enemas after all, by following all the rules.
For newborn kids (up to one month), the volume of the enema is not more than 30 ml. For children aged from one to three months, this volume can be increased to 40 ml. To the kids to six months, you can put enemas with 90 ml of liquid, and from six months to a year - 120 ml. Water is worth using room temperature. It may sometimes seem that the complete emptying after the procedure did not happen. No need to hurry and do another enema. Usually, after a while, a child appears in a child.
You also need to give a baby enough liquid. For the treatment of an atonic constipation perfectly helps the abdomen massage clockwise. You can use laid out on the stomach or poorly pronounced tactile irritation of the anal hole. For the treatment of spastic constipation, it is best to use special candles, which includes glycerin. It is not recommended to introduce any third-party objects into the rectum.
Proper treatment of chronic constipation in children cannot be carried out without a mode. Try to teach the baby to empty always at the same time. To stimulate a defecation, you can give the child to drink fruit (especially apple) juice, cold water.
- Vaseline oil . It is characterized by hypoallergenic properties and has a light laxative effect. Due to the fact that the petroleum oil is valid only in the wise of the intestine and not absorbed, the wheel masses are perfectly softened, which facilitates their way out. It is not recommended to replace other oils, as they can harm the baby's health. The active ingredient of the drug is liquid paraffin.
Vaseline oil is shown for use in chronic and other types of constipation in children and adults, poisoning with some poisons (in particular fat-soluble). It is contraindicated in the inflammatory process in the abdominal region, intestinal obstruction, acute feverish states, individual intolerance to the drug.
With long use, the intestinal tone can decrease. Among the side effects also highlight problems with digesting food. Due to the fact that the vaseline oil does not allow suction fat-soluble vitamins, hypovitaminosis can develop.
In chronic constipation in children, the drug must be taken inside in the dosage of 1-2 tablespoons twice a day. Please note that the oil will only affect the five-six hours after the reception. Therapy can be carried out no longer than five days.
It should also be remembered that the vaseline oil passes through the anal hole, not absorbing the body, so it can pollute underwear.
- Lactulose syrup . This drug is the most popular laxative for newborn children. Lactulose is a commonly received Disaccharide, which is absent in wildlife. Due to the fact that this substance is not absorbed by the organism, it is completely safe for human health. Penetrating into the colon, lactulose becomes a subraction, in which beneficial bifido and dairy bacteria perfectly breed. They gradually turn it into organic acids, which are distinguished by a laxative action.
Lacktulose syrup is the so-called osmotic laxative. The mechanism of its action is based on the phenomenon of the special properties of water to penetrate through the semi-permeable membrane from the weak saline solution to concentrated. This property is called osmosis. Osmotic substances help to delay water in the intestines, which increases the volume of cartoons and improves peristality. This is enough to obtain a weak laxative effect.
Lacktulose syrup is distinguished by a sweet taste, are perfectly transferred to children and can be used for a long time. You can buy a drug in any pharmacy without a recipe. It is worth remembering that the positive effect occurs only on the second day after receiving the means. Treatment is recommended to start with small doses, gradually increasing them. Children up to the year daily dose is 5 ml of syrup. Babysham from one year to seven years - up to 10 ml, and from seven to twelve years - 15ml. Adults can also take lactulose in a dosage of 15-30 ml per day.
When taking too large doses of the drug, side effects are possible. They manifest themselves in the form of diarrhea and abdominal pain.
- Candles with glycerin . Excellent laxative tool for local applications. The drug has irritable effect on the rectum than stimulating the intestinal peristalsis. It also helps softening feces. It is used rectally on one candle a day in twenty minutes after receiving breakfast.
With prolonged use of candles, the development of side effects is possible: an allergic reaction, skin irritation in anal passage, weakening the natural emptying process. Candles with glycerin, as a medicine against chronic constipation in children, are contraindicated with hemorrhoids, in the presence of cracks in anal passage, tumors and inflammation of the rectum, individual intolerance of glycerol (active component).
- Microlax . The drug is produced in the form of a viscous solution, which is used to carry out microclism. It is considered one of the most effective funds from chronic constipation in children and adults. Microlax is a combined drug. Its active ingredients are: sodium laurylsulfoacetate (with diluting effect), sodium quotes (for displacing bound water in cartoons), sorbitol (for enhancement of the laxative effect), glycerol (to improve the motility of the rectum).
After using the drug, the positive effect occurs after 15 minutes. The means is shown in chronic constipation and when preparing for the study of the gastrointestinal tract. There are no contraindications to mycolaxs. It can be used without fear, even in the treatment of constipation in newborns. Among the main side effects are distinguished: possible allergies, irritation, burning in the rectal area. Usually for treatment there is enough single tube (5 ml of the drug).
Typically, the physiotherapeutic treatment of chronic constipation in children is carried out comprehensively with a special diet (food rich in food fibers). The main methods here are the following.
- Treatment with mineral waters . Physiotherapy includes the use of special mineral sulfate water (bitter salt, sterling mineral and mixed with sulfates sources). Usually, to obtain a laxative effect, it is necessary to increase the dose level of SO4 (up to 3 g).
- Physical exercises . Such a method of treatment is suitable for children from seven years. For the treatment of constipation is very important to actively move. In addition, you need to do special exercises. First of all, you need to deeply pull the stomach, and then let him go at a slow pace. It is necessary that the child considers to ten. Repeat the exercise at least five times a day.
In order to stimulate the evacuation of the chair before each expected emptying, you need to do the following exercise: breathe deeply air, drawing the stomach, and then throw it away, exhausted. Exercise repeat ten times.
- Massage . For the treatment of chronic constipation, the effective method is a colon massage. Its purpose is to stimulate the intestinal motor activity. It is very important to make such a massage correctly: all pressure and touch are performed strictly towards the anal hole. Each part of the colon must be massaged up to five minutes. Masseur is obliged to put pressure on inclined, synchronously with the breath of the patient.
For the treatment of chronic constipation in children, there are several proven and efficient folk agents.
- Vegetable oil . Before the first feeding from the morning, it is necessary to give a child vegetable oil (sterilized). On the first day - 1 drop, and then gradually increase and reach half of the teaspoon. Using until the normal intestinal operation is restored.
To sterilize vegetable oil, it is necessary to pour it into a jar and put it in cold water. Press with water and can be placed on a weak fire and boil. Leave the bank for another 30 minutes until water is boiled.
- Prunes . Fill half a kilogram of prunes with 3.5 liters of water and boil for 25 minutes. Give the brave to cool. Then add 50 g of the crust of the cortex and boil once again (25 minutes). Immediately cool down and add 200 g of hips from a rosehip (can be purchased at the "Holosas" pharmacy). Take this drink before bedtime at half a cup.
- Lemon and yolk eggs . Take a small lemon and squeeze the juice from it, add one crude yolk and mix with a glass of orange juice. This medicine is delicious and helpful. Perfectly helps with chronic constipation in children.
, , , , , 
Treatment of herbs
- Senna . Very powerful laxative. To get a positive result, you need to mix 2 teaspoons of SENNA with 100 g of prunes. Add three glasses of boiling water and welcome. Insist for three hours, then strain. Use three tablespoons every hour before the disappearance of the constipation. There are no contraindications for use of such a drink. Relief usually comes six to ten hours after use.
- Garbage . Mix collecting from the effects effective in constipation (licorice, fennel, alta and flax). Grind to get powder. Brew one teaspoon of such a collection in a glass of water and give it. Drink before bedtime at half a cup.
- Mecaler and Aloe Vera . Remove the faith from Aloe and the meal of juice and mix it with honey. To obtain juice, it is best to use a young plant (not over 3 years old). To do this, cut it out of the leaves and put a few days in the refrigerator. Get them and put them under the press. Juice take a whole day on one teaspoon.
- Atizum Nitrikum . The composition of this homeopathic preparation includes nitric acid, which effectively acts on all holes in the human body, including anus. It is shown for use if the roast masses are strongly damaged by the rectum, with chronic constipation, with cracks in the anal hole. Take after eating 5 grains twice a day. The duration of treatment is two or three weeks.
- Aluminum . The drug is a purified anhydrous aluminum oxide. It is used in constipation that are characterized by the loss of the tone of the rectum, very effective in the treatment of chronic constipation in children, especially in a complex with another Brionium preparation. Consume 5 grains per day before eating twice a day. Treatment continues from two to three weeks.
- Brionium . Active current component - a perennial bronium plant (or white space). Granules are absorbed three times a day. Dosage depends on the age of the patient. For example, children under two years can be given no more than two granules per day.
- Lycopodium . It has painful, anti-inflammatory, wound-healing, antiseptic, enveloping effect. From this drug make tinctures and decoctions, which perfectly help with chronic constipation in children.
Diet with chronic constipation in children
If your child has a constipation, do not hurry to apply famous laxatives or to put enema. All this can be avoided if you eat right.
Water is considered the most important component in the treatment of constipation, since dehydration dries the rectum mucous membrane and leads to harvested paths. If you give the kid enough of the usual water, it will help him get rid of chronic constipation and make a stool softer. Remember that you need to drink at least 2 liters of water per day (adult).
Do not forget to include in the diet of the child products rich in vegetable fiber. Thanks to them, you can improve the intestinal motorcycle. The fiber perfectly stimulates the contracting processes, so food is faster through the body. In addition, it displays toxins and slags. The most effective products are considered:
- Dried apricots.
During the constipation, products that help clean the body are also considered useful: bran, dried fruits, rye bread. No less effective is the quashed and fresh white-baked cabbage, legumes, broccoli. Breakfast is best to give a child vegetables, fruits, making it salads with sour cream or vegetable oil.
An indispensable product with a diet from chronic constipation in children are whole grain porridge (pearl, buckwheat, barley, oatmeal, wheat). Do not forget about our prostrochu, kefir (better one-day).
An exemplary diet menu in chronic constipation are the following:
- Breakfast: vegetable salad, seasoned sour cream, beans (boiled), oatmeal on milk, fried eggs and tea.
- Second breakfast: fresh apples.
- Lunch: Vegetable soup, stewed cabbage and boiled meat, compote on dried fruit.
- Afternoon person: a handful of prunes (can be replaced with dried fruits to taste).
- Dinner: Cabbages of vegetables, buckwheat, cottage cheese and tea.
- Before bedtime, be sure to drink a glass of kefir.
, , , , , 
Packs in children. Prevention. Diet pattern
Popps are widespread both among adults and children (5-30% depending on the diagnostic criteria). Symptoms become chronic more than 30% of patients, delivered not only discomfort and painful sensations to the child himself, but also violate the quality of life of his family.
The constipation is a state manifested by increasing intervals between defecates (compared with the individual norm) or systematically slow, difficult and / or insufficient intestinal emptying. The constipation also includes a stool "Cashier", but after the defecation was absent up to 3 days.
Popps can be associated with functional or organic reasons (abnormalities, inflammation). In children in 90-95%, constipation is functional. The peak of the incidence of functional constipation falls on 2-4 months, when the child's child / toilet begins to teach.
The main causes of functional constipation
- Wrong Nursing Mother
- Insufficient drinking child mode with artificial feeding
- Insufficient drinking regime of a child on natural feeding when applying supplies
- Early translation of the child for artificial feeding
- Quick translation of the baby from one mix to another (less than 7 days)
- Eternal nutrition of the child (a long time the child gets food with a large number of proteins, fats and insufficient content of dietary fiber, malicious drinks containing a large amount of binding substances - tea, coffee, cocoa)
- Excessive use of children's hygiene or the development of an allergic reaction of the skin of the perianal region
- Consequences of perinatal damage to the nervous system
- Rahit, vitamin D deficiency
- Disruption of the function of the thyroid gland (deficiency - hypothyroidism)
- Food allergy, primarily allergic to protein cow milk
- Forced teaching a pot, adaptation period to new conditions (nursery, kindergarten)
- Hypodynamine - a sedentary lifestyle
- Mental injury or stress
- Systematic suppression of urges on the emptying of the intestine, associated, for example, with the beginning of a kindergarten visit, school, etc.
- Reception of some drugs
- Members of the family
Frequency of defeccia in children of different ages
|Age||Number of defecates per week||Number of defecation per day|
|0 - 3 months||breast-feeding||Artificial feeding|
|5 - 40||5 - 20.||2.9|
|2.0||6 - 12 months||5 - 28|
|1,8.||1 - 3 years||4 - 21|
4 years and older
3 - 14
In addition to the frequency of the chair, it should be paid attention to its character. For a more objective assessment, a "Bristol Cala forms" is convenient, since it is the shape of a feet, and not the frequency of the chair, mostly corresponds to the intestinal transit time.
- Bristol Cala forms
- In accordance with this scale 3 and 4, the shape of the feces is regarded as a norm, and 1 and 2 indicate a slow transit (constipation). Quite often in practice there are situations where the child has a defecation frequency fit into the limits of normal values, but the chair is dense, fragmented, in a poor quantity. These signs indicate incomplete intestinal emptying and are considered as manifestations of constipation.
- According to the consistency in newborns and babies, the chair should be cascidious. From 6 months to 1.5 - 2 years, Cal can be both decorated and cascidious. From two years, the chair must be decorated.
- Signs and symptoms of constipation
- abdominal pain, often driving, nunning, sometimes chic
- Owl of belly
- Changing the shape and consistency of the chair
- Excessive meteorism
Unpleasant smell of gases and stools
- There may be pain during defecation
- Singing during defecation
- It may be blood in the chair - on the surface of the hose masses or in the form of traces on the napkin (indicates an anal fracture)
- If you do not eliminate constipation and not to establish an intestinal emptying, then there is a risk of coprostase (the formation of felling stones) and fell intoxication:
- loss of appetite
- Lack of energy
- General malaise
- Depression, irritability
- nausea, vomiting
Skin symptoms - dry, rash, peeling
incontinence of feces, stool
Delay and urinary incontinence due to the pressure of an overcrowded intestinal department on the bladder
Bleeding of cracks, hemorrhoidal nodes
- The treatment of constipation provides for the achievement of the following goals:
- 1. Normalization of the consistency of the chair (soft painless chair)
- 2. Regularity of the intestinal emptying (prevention of repeated accumulation of calm masses)
- Treatment of constipation - the process is consistent, complex, individual and consists of several stages:
Child learning and parents
Correction of nutrition and drinking mode
- Elimination with medication tools available coprostase
- Supporting therapy
- It is necessary to exclude factors provoking and conducive to constipation (normalization of motor and food regime, the cessation of drug intake, which can cause constipation, detecting food allergen, exception or confirmation of neuromuscular disease, celiac disease, etc.).
- Normalization of lifestyle includes:
- Development of conditional reflex
Training Skills Light Massage Belly
For young children - lad out on the stomach, leg pregnant to the stomach.
Training is the first stage of treating functional constipation. It must be remembered that the episodes of caloma and encopter (incontinence of feces) are not arbitrary and should not blame the child, which can be frightened and disoriented. In some cases, when the intramearial situation is complex, it may be necessary to assist the family psychologist.
It is important to understand that the treatment of functional constipation can be long, based on the confidence of the doctor, partnership and requires patience. Modern laxatives allowed in children will not make the intestine "Lazy", will not cause "addiction", they fall into the bloodstream in the minimum quantities or are not absorbed and safely during long-term reception.
Correction of the child's behavior with constipation is based on the development of a toilet visit mode, in order to achieve regular defecation. The defecation should be every time at the same time. At the heart of the urge to defecation lies a gastrocenex reflex, which is manifested in the morning after 1 hour after eating. A child with constipation must be carried out in the toilet for 3-10 minutes (depending on age). Looking out a child to a pot or offer to visit the toilet it is necessary after each meal.
The prerequisite for effective defecation is to provide a good foot focus (low bench for which a child can put legs), which helps to increase intra-abdominal pressure. If defecation failed, the child cannot be punished and vice versa. The daily frequency of defecation can be noted in the diary, which can be analyzed with the planned visit to the doctor.
Treatment of constipation must be started with lifestyle changes, which includes power correction, drinking mode and physical activity. Calculation of the volume of fluid for healthy children
Children under the age of 1 year
Must drink at least 100 ml of water per day.
For healthy children with weight from 10 to 20 kg
The need for water is calculated by the formula: 100 ml (water volume for children up to 1 year) + 50 ml per each kg with a body weight over 10 kg.
For example, with a mass of 12 kg: 100 ml + 2 x 50 ml = 200 ml.
A child with a mass of 20 kg should drink water: 100 ml + 50 x 10 = 600 ml For children weighing above 20 kg
The following formula is proposed for calculation:
- 600 ml (water volume for a child weighing 20 kg) + 20 ml per each kg with a mass of more than 20 kg.
- For children over 3-5 years
- You can use the calculation of the amount of water: 30ml / kg of mass
- Principles of diet and therapy constipation:
Satisfying physical needs in food and energy
The elimination of excessive consumption of proteins and fats, which can slow down the intestine motor
Enrichment of dietary food fibers
Normalization of intestinal microflora using pro-and prebiotics
If the child is breastfeeding, then the mother's power correction is carried out (limiting products contributing to gas formation). With artificial feeding, special mixtures are shown. With constipation associated with allergies to the protein of cow milk, therapeutic mixes are prescribed if the child is on artificial feeding. If the baby is in breastfeeding, from the diet of the mother completely excludes cow's milk and products based on it.
After the introduction of "thick" dust - boiled water is necessary for all children, regardless of the type of feeding.
For older children, it is recommended to eat food rich in vegetable fibers. Not recommended "Food-smear", puree, "snacks", "food on the go." Food should be crumbly, meat / bird / fish - "piece". Mandatory "volumetric" breakfast for stimulating "gastrocenex reflex".
The main source of coarse fiber plant fiber containing in large quantities of food fibers is bran cellars, rye bread, as well as a number of vegetables and fruits. According to the principles of evidence-based medicine, the statistically reliable participation in the chair and the improvement of its consistency is demonstrated when using fiber compared to placebo.
Bran, as the main source of plant fiber, it is recommended to add in second and third dishes, pre-poured steep boiling water and defending for 20 minutes. Bran can be applied in between food, drinking with a large amount of liquid. For school-age children, the total amount of fluid during the reception of bran should be at least 1.5-2 liters per day, otherwise they perform, mainly the role of sorbents, absorbing fluid from the intestine, thereby reinforcing constipation. The dose is selected individually, it is recommended to start with 1 teaspoon 2-3 times a day, with a gradual increase of up to 40 g per day. When the effect is reached - the dose is reduced and limited to one reception.
The American Academy of Pediatrics (2009) recommends fiber consumption of 0.5 g / kg / day (maximum 35 g / day) for all children. Consumption of fiber below the minimum recommended value proved that is a risk factor for the development of chronic constipation in children.
However, the long-term intake of a large number of plant fibers as a result of fermentation with intestinal microflora is naturally accompanied by swollen and flatulence.
Children with constipation shows the reception of a cool liquid on an empty stomach (drinking and mineral water, juice, compotes, kvass), to enhance the reduced effect, adding honey, xylitol or sorbitol. Very useful for the intestinal work. Increase the consumption of juices containing sorbitol / sorbitol, such as plum juice, pears, apricot, peach and apples,
With the "sluggish" intestinal operation (hypocotor constipation), cool mineral water of medium and high mineralization, such as, Essentuki 17, Bataline, Arzni, Donat Magnesium, etc., is used; In spastic constipation (hypermotive constipation, the shape of the chair is more often type 1) - warm and small mineralization (Essentuki 4). Calculation of mineral water - 3-5ml / kg per day.
It should be limited to milk in pure form and in dishes, as a meteorism may occur with the appearance or enhancement of abdominal pain. It is better to replace whole milk to replace with dairy products - kefir, acidophilic, yogurt, yogurt, etc.
The diet of children with constipation includes dishes rich in vegetable fiber - salads made of fresh vegetables, greenery 2-3r per day, baked apples, stewed vegetables, diluted vegetable and fruit juices with flesh. Food is predominantly in a repeated form, a couple or boiled in water.
Preferred reception of vegetables and fruits in raw form (in the absence of contraindications). Tomatoes, zucchini, pumpkin, carrots, beets, deciduous salad, cauliflower, apples are especially recommended. Dried fruits (prunes, kuraga, figs) are given in a working form and consisting of cooked dishes. Cabbage white-baked, young podle beans, green peas are allowed with good tolerability. Greens of parsley, dill, celery is well added to various dishes and salads.
If, after reading the article, you remained questions or you do not understand how to apply the recommendations in your particular case, we invite you to the child for an inspection of the children's gastroenterologist in DD. For the convenience of parents, it is possible to sign an appointment of a children's gastroenterologist in the children's diagnostic center on a weekday and Saturdays. We will be happy to help! .
Return to list
Constipation is a very frequent problem in children. Why?
With the beginning of the attachment, the stools in infants most often gets up. This is due to the introduction of fiber to the child's diet, as well as with an increase in the motor activity of the child. But after 1 year, the number of children suffering from constipation again begins to grow. This is due to the abandonment of breastfeeding, the transition to solid food, a decrease in the amount of water in the diet. Approximately every fifth child after a year suffers to constipation. How to cope with this problem?
For your health - Recommendations of the Pediatrician Clinic "Lor Plus", the doctor of the highest category
Anna Gennadevna Marakulina
What are the most frequent causes of constipation in children?
- Insufficient liquid volume. - diet, poor fiber. - Insufficient physical exertion.
|How to avoid constipation in a child?||To prevent constipation, the child should consume a sufficient amount of fluid. Be sure to teach the child to drink ordinary water. A child over 3 years old is required to drink at least 2 glasses of water per day.||- It is not recommended to give a child sweet and carbonated drinks, strong tea and coffee. They have a diuretic effect, contribute to the development of dehydration and constipation. - Cold water stimulates peristaltics. And warm water has a relaxing effect on the muscles of the gastrointestinal tract and quickly absorbed. Therefore, when constipation is recommended to give a child up to 3 years to 1/2 cup, and over 3 years old - 1 cup of cool water in the morning on an empty stomach. It is necessary to start with water room temperature. If the effect is not achieved and allows the state of health, the water temperature gradually decreases. It should be pleasantly cool. In this case, the peristalistic is stimulated by fast filling and irritation of the stomach, and then the intestines. - There are drinks with a relaxing effect. Equality products, plum and beet juice, compote from dried fruits (prunes, dried, raisins), chamomile decoction, children's teas with fennel and dill. Including these drinks in the child's nutrition, you can achieve regular chairs. But it is necessary to do it gradually, starting with small quantities, so as not to cause a child a digestive breakage.|
|Does the diet help with constipation?||Everyone knows that diet when constipation should include many products of rich in fiber, and these are vegetables and fruits. But how many and what fruits and vegetables need a child, not everyone knows.||1-3 years||3-7 years old|
|Over 7 years old||Vegetables total (of them potatoes)||350 grams (120)||350 grams (120)|
|450 gr (250)||550 gr (250)||Fruits||100-150 gr|
|250 gr||100-150 gr||100-150 gr||100-150 gr|
|Fresh vegetables||50-70 gr||100-150 gr||150 gr|
Yes, most children for the normalization of the chair simply simply adjust the drinking mode and regularly feed the child with fruits and vegetables according to age. But not for everyone.
Some need to enrich diet with products with a relaxing effect. These include: plum, beets, prunes, raisins, figs, dates, dried, bean, nuts. They must be present in the diet of the child prone to constipation. Include them in nutrition need gradually. Someone will sufficiently eat daily one of the listed products, and the other will be needed to include several in the diet.
Porridges from cereals with shell (buckwheat, oatmeal, pearl, wheat) and bread made of coarse grinding are also useful.
Equality products (kefir, Prostokavasha, Ovyazhka, Bioolat) are best used before bedtime. 1 cup per day is quite enough. You can increase the daily use of kefir up to 2 glasses per day.
Refined rice, blueberries, pear, sweets and snobs, flour products made of top grade flour, strong tea, animal fats. From their use of children, prone to constipation is better to refrain or significantly limit.
I recommend to try a few proven me and my patients prescriptions from constipation:
- Take in equal amounts of dried fruits: figs, dates, pumping, prunes, wash well, quiet to quiet, clear from the bones to turn through the meat grinder or grind in a blender. Take daily in the morning on an empty stomach (30 minutes before meals) 1-2 teaspoons, drinking 1 glass of water with lemon. Children up to 3 years old - 1/2 cup of water.
This recipe can be used for children from 1 year, but necessarily initially sample, as a child tolerates each dried fruit separately, and then prepare the mixture.
- Sukolomochka + prunes at night: 10-20 pieces of prunes are well wash, brew boiling water for 5-10 minutes, you can make a small child with a puree. To eat before bed, drinking 1 cup of kefir, biolacta, ryazhenki, prostrochashi.
Wheat bran are a very useful product, because Contain approximately 50% of fiber, as well as many vitamins and trace elements. You can buy them in a pharmacy. Wheat bran can be included in the child's diet after 1 year, as a means of constipation. Start with a daily amount of 1 teaspoon, gradually, every 2-3 days, increasing the dose until the regular chair is reached. Maximum dose for children up to 2 tablespoons per day. The daily dose of bran is brewed with a small amount of boiling water. 30-40 minutes are kept under the lid, then the excess water is drained, and the swollen bran is added to the food of the child, most often in porridge. You can add them to kefir, cottage cheese, vegetable and fruit puree. You can add the whole daily dose of bran into one portion of food, you can divide evenly for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Gymnastics during constipation. Helps or not?
In my experience - still helps! Active and movable children are less likely to suffer constipation. For prevention of constipation, sports are useful: running, swimming, gymnastics, squats, slopes, exercises for the strengthening of the abdominal press.
A child suffering from constipation, besides compliance with a diet and drinking regime, is recommended to perform several simple actions in the morning: - Get up early so that there is enough time for all morning actions, including to visit the toilet, - drink an empty stomach of 1 cup of cold water (you can with a mixture of dried fruits), - perform the following exercises - starting position standing: Make the most deep breath, then deep Exhale, then pull the abdomen as much as possible and stick it. Repeat exercises several times. There is a high probability that after that the child wants to visit the toilet. Abdominal massage is also useful. Are there any dangerous constipation? The reasons, which means that the consequences of constipation can be different: • Stress - you need to create a calm environment for the child, • the cracks of the rectum - you need to contact the surgeon, • arbitrary stool delay - you need to talk with the child, try to work out the morning defecation mode. And various consequences can be different. It is always better to find out the causes of the disease along with your pediatrician. So you can avoid dangerous consequences. Independently give the child laxatives and candles, and often repeating cleansing enemas is not recommended. If for a long time (more than 1 month) fails to establish a regular chair to a child - you need to consult a doctor. Diet Let your baby be healthy! And the pediatricians of the clinic "Lor Plus" are ready to answer the questions of the moms and dad about the child's health and the prevention of childhood diseases. Come to our clinic!
In our clinics, children are accepted by experienced pediatricians:
Marakulina Anna Gennadievna
(pediatrician, doctor of the highest qualification category, experience 29 years)
Dmitrienko Irina Leonidovna
(pediatrician, Lorth doctor, 6 years old). Our doctors: - will pick up the key to the crying baby, "the excited mommy will calm down," the correct diagnosis will quickly make it possible, it will prescribe effective treatment.
- Sign up for a reception to the pediatrician at a convenient time for you
- You can sign up for tel. +7 (342) 258-258-8 or through the record form below.
- Record to the doctor through the clinic administrator
- Leave your data, our administrator will call you back soon, consults at the cost of services, will select the optimal reception time for you.
- Please note that:
- With a primary visit to the clinic, it is advisable to come 10 minutes before the designated time to arrange the history of the disease and sign an agreement informed to medical intervention. With the texts of these documents you can read in advance here.
- To sign the contract, it is necessary to have a passport.
If the patient is a child (up to 18 years inclusive!), Then come to the reception with the child and sign an agreement and the consent should someone from parents or guardian.
Treat and formulate the problem in advance with which you address to the doctor.
If there are results of previous studies and analyzes, we recommend that they bring them to the reception to a specialist.
If you suffer from chronic disease and constantly take medicines, write their names, doses and reception mode.
Remember and be sure to inform the doctor if you have an allergic reaction to any drugs, food products, etc.
Clinic address and travel scheme can be viewed here.
Packs in children is a serious problem. Basically, parents use ready-made pharmaceutical preparations to solve it. There are other safe alternatives: making an adjustment in the power scheme, in the diet.
In order to get rid of the constipation in children, you can start with the use of fresh vegetables and fruits. You also need to consume an adequate amount of water, exercise.
Problems from the digestive system are the main reason for advice with pediatrician. Popps for the child may be accompanied by painful sensations, in the absence of a complete treatment, to cause other complications in the body.
How to identify the problem
The main signal of this problem will be significant changes in the normal operation of the digestive system. The child can go to the toilet 1-2 times a week, dry and rude feces. Also among the signs of the problem, the bloating and pain in the intestinal pain.
Not in all cases to solve the problem will have to buy laxatives in the pharmacy. Before entering the use of drugs, it is necessary to adjust the diet, use natural agents.
Survey of kids having delays with a chair controls the pediatrician. If necessary, the child is sent to a consultation to the children's gastroenterologist. A professional analyzes anamnesis of the disease, considers the accompanying diseases, changing the power scheme. To establish the reason for the appearance of constipation of the child, laboratory studies are conducted, an inspection of the gastrointestinal tract.
Among the modern methods used to identify the causes of constipation in kids:
Finger examination. First of all, the state of the rectum is analyzed, cavalous masses, sections with maximum soreness are evaluated. The doctor feels belly, reveals spasms, bloating, changes in the sizes of the sigmoid gut.
The abdominal ultrasound allows you to identify signs of inflammation, neoplasms, defects in the digestive tract.
X-ray is used to determine the extensions of intestinal loops, search for intestinal obstruction.
Laboratory indicators: liver test, biochemical blood test, hormone analysis.
The coprogram identifies the presence in the feces of undigested fragments of food, leukocytes, erythrocytes, fatty acids. In order to exclude dysbacteriosis, bacteriological sowing of Kala is carried out.
Recommendations for treatment
We offer recommendations for parents to eliminate the child of constipation.
Factors due to which a problem may arise, a lot:
To eliminate constipation, it is first important to adjust the power.
1. Introduction to the daily diet of the maximum amount of fiber. This nutrient stimulates digestion processes. With its insufficient content in the children's body, constipation arise.
Among products rich in vegetable fiber:
fruit with peel;
2. Using the minimum amount of sugar and sweet products. When consuming the excess sucrose, the digestive system gives a failure. Pretty common is constipation from kids who eat a large number of candies and sweets daily.
3. You need to teach the baby to drink drinking water. With a lack of drinking water, a slowdown in digestive processes is observed. The fluid contributes to an increase in the volume of plant fiber, the chair is softened.
4. Full physical activity. Regardless of whether the child will play with peers, or enthusiastically, the blood circulation is incentive during training, which contributes to the improvement of digestive processes. An excellent addition to the right regime and diet will be the participation of the baby in physical activity.
5. You need to form a kid for the use of the toilet. Since the kids are afraid to sit on the toilet, parents must form a similar habit in children. The guys who do not know how to use the toilet, try not to attend the sanitary room.
It is important to learn without some pressure. The child must get used to the right pose on the toilet, learn how to use the drain tank. With the first call, you need to go to the toilet, do not hold back the natural desire of the body empty the intestines.
Apply the laxatives is recommended for chronic constipation (before use you need to consult with a pediatrician). If the problem occurs periodically, it is better to restrict ourselves to natural means.
Plum juice. This fruit has an excellent laxative effect, contributes to the improvement of digestive processes, is a means of preventing the consequences of constipation. The kids are enough to give 30-50 grams of juice, collecting it with the same amount of water.
Eating empty stomach. This fruit is ideal for the rapid elimination of children's constipation. It is enough to eat 5-8 grapes. Natural honey. At the age of the year you can breed honey in water. Thanks to natural enzymes, honey positively affects the splitting of substances, facilitating their assimilation by the body. Apple juice. Pectin and water help eliminate such a problem as constipation. With daily use, the child is 100 ml of apple juice, or some problems with the emptying of the intestine will not go and speech. Outcome
The simplest and safest elimination of constipation in children is to change the power. Replacing the processed food by organic products by entering the fruit in the menu with the laxative effect, the prevention of constipation can be carried out.
August 13, 2018. Updated
April 26, 2021.
Definition of the disease. Causes of the disease In increasingly, the reason for helping the children's gastroenterologist is becoming complaints about the delayed chairs in children. Packs (coprostaz) - This is a violation of the intestinal cleansing function, in which the intervals between acts of defecation increase, the consistency of the chair changes, the systematically incomplete intestinal emptying arises. In a healthy baby, the frequency of defecation can be diverse. It depends on the age of the baby, the quality of nutrition, the amount of water drilled and other moments. For example, the kids in the first months of life, which feed only with breast milk, the frequency of defecation ranges from 1 to 6-7 times a day. With the introduction of adhesive, the frequency of defecation is reduced, the chair becomes more dense. In case of artificial feeding the chair less often than in the breast. If you analyze older children, then the rate of frequency of their stool may vary from 3 times a day to 3 times a week. It is concerned about the fact that parents often begin to beat the alarm - the child feels good, plays, eats, tolerates.
- [four] And if small children are still under control, then adolescents can often be shy to talk about the violation of the chair.
-  Often it turns out at the reception of the gastroenterologist about another problem. Causes of constipation: Neurogenic etiology - manifestations of violations of the vegetative nervous system and vertebral innervation, psycho-emotional disorders.
- Suppression of natural urge to defecation. If a child is in an awkward place or position, he tries to restrain the urvet, "tolerates to the house."
- [eight] 
- If this happens often, the sensitivity of the receptors is reduced, the gut is stretched and the state of constipation can progress. Infectious diseases
- As a result of which a violation of ripening is possible or the death of the nerve ganglia of the digestive tract, which also leads to a decrease in the sensitivity of the intestinal walls. Alimentary causes and low-quality food
- - The most frequent cause of constipation. An abundance of refined products, lack of fiber, violation of the regime and a hurry reception of food - all this can disrupt the process of digestion and evacuation of the edible lump. In addition, the long-term feeding of the kid with the rubber food, which inhibits the development of the chewing act, can lead to the development of constipation at an early age. Endocrine pathology
- - Violation of the production of hormones of adrenal cortex, thyroid and parathyroid glands. Using certain groups of medicines -Prants that reduce the towing intestine function: gangliplockers, cholinolics, tranquilizers and others. Neurogenic etiology .
Pathological states of the body -
Diseases of the rectum and sphincter leading to painful defecation (fistula, hemorrhoids, cracks).
-New conditions, lack of familiar convenience for relaxation, antisanitary. In children, fear of defecation occurs with violent teaching to the pot. In the preschool and school age, unusual conditions can influence - the absence of individual cabins and the presence of foreign
When you find similar symptoms, consult your doctor. Do not self-medicate - it is dangerous for your health! Symptoms of constipation of a child Causes of constipation: Frequency of defecation in children of different ages The amount of breast detection depends on the type of feeding. On breastfeeding in the first months of life, the defecation occurs 2-3 times a day, on artificial - 1-2 times. After the six-month age - 1-2 times a day, after 4-5 years - once a day. Despite the variability of the frequency of the chair in young children, the lack of chair for more than a day should alert the parents. It should be borne in mind that the chair once every 2-3 days, if it is soft and painless, maybe a variant of the norm.
The constipation can be expressed as intestinal manifestations and generally clinic symptoms.
Local symptoms are manifested by a decrease in the frequency of the chair, the incomplete emptying of the intestine, compacted by the "fragmented" chair.
These violations are often accompanied by pain in defecation and incontinence of feces. If children are the first months of life in the norm, casket masses, which, after the administration of the adhesive, turn from the cascum-shaped in the decorated, then when the chair is delayed, the chair is compacted before the "sheep" stool.
In the coprostase, spilled pain in the abdomen of different localization, passing after the intestinal emptying, bloating, anxiety and pain during defecation appear.
Generally clinical manifestations are characterized by fatigue, a decrease in appetite, headache, capriciousness (Caltal intoxication). At the skin can appear rash, gunnock, acne. Causes of constipation: -Prants that reduce the towing intestine function: gangliplockers, cholinolics, tranquilizers and others. During the inspection, an increase in the volume of the abdomen is noted due to the accumulated gases, dense potassium masses in the sigmoid and rectum are detected during palpation.
The latency of the chair can accompany other pathologies of the gastrointestinal tract - gastroduodenites, cholecystitis, pancreatitis, functional disorders of the hepatobiliary system. Causes of constipation: -Prants that reduce the towing intestine function: gangliplockers, cholinolics, tranquilizers and others. Based only on clinical data, it is not always possible to establish a mechanism of constipation: hyper- or hypotonic. However, hypotonic constipation differ in greater severity and perseverance, they have a progressive nature, may be accompanied by caloma and the formation of honeystones.
Pathogenesis of constipation at the child With long-term finding of the wheel masses in the colon, there is an increased absorption of their liquid part and the seal, which leads to damage to the mucosa and pain during defecation. Causes of constipation: It makes the child forced to hold back to emptying. With long-term finding of the wheel masses in the colon, there is an increased absorption of their liquid part and the seal, which leads to damage to the mucosa and pain during defecation. Causes of constipation: .
With frequent delays, the sigmoid and direct divisions of the colon are dilated (expand), the susceptibility of the nerve ending decreases Symptoms of constipation of a child Frequency of defecation in children of different ages
What leads to the progression of constipation and their chronicization.
Against the background of increased expansion of the rectum, the tone of the anal sphincter decreases
- As a result, the fluid flows down the sealing feces and without defecation flows through the hypotonic sphincter (calomase) As the frequency of constipation increases, a disorder of intestinal microbiot is developing, which enhances the pathological state.
- Classification and stage of development of the reap part of the child At this time, there is no unified generally accepted classification of constipation.
- By origin, it is distinguished: Primary constipation With long-term finding of the wheel masses in the colon, there is an increased absorption of their liquid part and the seal, which leads to damage to the mucosa and pain during defecation. Packs (coprostaz)
- due to congenital developmental anomalies;
- Secondary constipation - those who appeared as a result of diseases, injuries, the actions of drugs, etc.; With long-term finding of the wheel masses in the colon, there is an increased absorption of their liquid part and the seal, which leads to damage to the mucosa and pain during defecation. Idiopathic constipation
- - disorders of intestinal motility due to different reasons, including alimentary (due to defective nutrition). By the time of occurrence, distinguish: Acute constipation
- the absence of a chair for several days, which arose suddenly; In a healthy baby, the frequency of defecation can be diverse. It depends on the age of the baby, the quality of nutrition, the amount of water drilled and other moments. For example, the kids in the first months of life, which feed only with breast milk, the frequency of defecation ranges from 1 to 6-7 times a day. With the introduction of adhesive, the frequency of defecation is reduced, the chair becomes more dense. In case of artificial feeding the chair less often than in the breast. If you analyze older children, then the rate of frequency of their stool may vary from 3 times a day to 3 times a week.
- Chronic constipation - Regular reduction in the number of acts of defecation for three months or more. Other aspects of chronic constipation are long tension during defecation and incomplete emptying of the intestinal tract, painful defecation and sealing chair to "sheep", calomaase or enchnoze (incontinence of feces), and cavalous masses that are palpable in the course of the intestinal tract.
-  According to the ICD-10 (international classification of diseases of the tenth revision), it is customary to distinguish between the syndrome of the irritable intestine and the functional constipation of different etiology. In a healthy baby, the frequency of defecation can be diverse. It depends on the age of the baby, the quality of nutrition, the amount of water drilled and other moments. For example, the kids in the first months of life, which feed only with breast milk, the frequency of defecation ranges from 1 to 6-7 times a day. With the introduction of adhesive, the frequency of defecation is reduced, the chair becomes more dense. In case of artificial feeding the chair less often than in the breast. If you analyze older children, then the rate of frequency of their stool may vary from 3 times a day to 3 times a week. Packs (coprostaz)
In addition, by type of violation of the motor function, constipation is divided into: hypertonic Packs (coprostaz) Acute constipation Causes of constipation: -Prants that reduce the towing intestine function: gangliplockers, cholinolics, tranquilizers and others.
- are a consequence of transferred infections or psychological overloads, and also occur during neurosis, pathological disorders that contribute to the preservation of the tone of the sphincters of the rear pass, eating food rich in cellulose;
- hypotonic - may accompany such conditions as Rahit, hypotrophy, endocrine pathology (hypothyroidism), as well as a sedentary lifestyle.
- Functional constipation - more than 90% of all cases of constipation.
- It is very important to distinguish constipation according to the degree of compensation: Compensation
- Defing 1 time in 2-3 days, preservation of urges, stomach pain is not disturbed, no meteorism, constipation is easily corrected by food; With long-term finding of the wheel masses in the colon, there is an increased absorption of their liquid part and the seal, which leads to damage to the mucosa and pain during defecation.
- Defing 1 time in 3-7 days (only after receiving the laxative), can disturb pain in the stomach and bloating;
- constipation more than a week, lack of urges to defecation, pain and abdomen, general manifestations of fell intoxication, defecation after the enema.
This classification according to the degree of compensation is necessary for a doctor to determine the tactics of treatment or referral to a consultation to a proctologist or surgeon.
Complications of the constipation of the child
Long-term compression that has intestinal contents with a stitch, can lead to a tensile and lengthening of the colon, violation of blood supply. Also, children are increasingly haemorrhoids, paraproititis, colitis, although we are accustomed to consider these problems with "adults".
With a part of the outline, the rectum loss may occur.
- The constipation provoke and strengthen the imbalance of intestinal microbiotes, which is expressed in the change in the ratio of useful and conditionally pathogenic microflora and manifests itself at the child with a decrease in immunity, signs of insufficiency of trace elements and vitamins, swelling of the abdomen and the poor smell of mouth.
- Callery stagnation leads to increased suction of toxins and microflora metabolism products. This is evidenced by signs of intoxication: fatigue, decrease in appetite, sleep disorder, skin manifestations.
- Diseases of other organs of the gastrointestinal tract, such as reflux enteritis, stomatitis, biliary disease, gastritis and others, may also occur as a result of persistent constipation.
When constipation threatens the patient's life
Threatening signs when constipation:
- nausea, vomiting (manifestation of intoxication);
- urine delay (squeezing by the urinary tract with key masses);
- The general weakness, vomiting, temperature rise, nausea, tachycardia - signs of intestinal obstruction, peritonitis, which require immediate surgery.
- Diagnosis of constipation at the child
- When need to consult a doctor
- The chair is no longer three days, while the stomach hurts;
During defecation, the rectum and hemorrhoids fall out; There is a fracture of the rectum;
Blood and mucus stands out with the feces;
- There is a bloating of the abdomen, the extension of gases is broken;
- The body temperature is increased, hurts belly, vomiting;
- Defecation is difficult for more than three weeks.
- Collect Anamneza
When collecting anamnesis, the doctor will task the following questions:
What does a child eat, whether vegetables and fruits eat, is it enough liquid enough?
How physically active is physically active, does the moving games play?
Does the child have accompanying problems with the endocrine or nervous system?
- How long is the child suffers from constipation, what measures were taken before, were they effective?
- Physical examination
- The survey is carried out in order to determine the causes and mechanism for the development of constipation, as well as the exclusion of congenital or acquired organic pathology.
Inspection begins with a finger survey. At the same time, the population of the ampoule of the rectum is determined, the state of the sphincter tone, the presence of anatomical damage (cracks, stenosis), the presence of bleeding. In case of gyrolshpring disease, the sphincter tone is increased, with chronic constipation, calomase - reduced.
analysis of feces on dysbacteriosis;
Common and biochemical blood test.
Endoscopic examination (colonoscopy, rectoroscopy) is performed in order to estimate the state of the intestinal mucosa and exclusion of inflammatory processes.
With the help of radiography of the organs of the abdominal cavity and irrigography, you can see the structural and functional features of the intestine. If, with hypertensive constipation of the intestinal lumen, the Gaustra is strengthened, the emptying is normal, then with hypotonic, the expansion of the sigmoid and rectum is observed, emptying is very slow down.
Violations of the anorectal zone in children are detected using pressure hametry and sphincterometry.
In a comprehensive study, ultrasound diagnostics of the state of the intestine, hepatobiliary system, pancreas and stomach are used. Given the neurological nature of constipation, a neuropathologist is needed.
- Differential diagnosis
- When diagnosing is very important, it is very important to carry out a comparative analysis of diseases and states similar to the clinic with constipation.
- First of all, it is necessary to eliminate diseases having organic pathology (Girshprung disease or agangliosis). With a given disease, the innervation of the colon section is broken, which may be congenital or acquired pathology. Congenital aganglioosis manifests itself from the first year of life, the acquired may occur after any infectious disease of the intestine. The larger the length of the site with impaired innervation, the earlier the disease occurs more hard. In case of hyrshprung disease, conservative treatment is ineffective. There is a progression of constipation with the formation of felling stones, an increase in the size of the abdomen, the development of colitis. Treatment of the disease - operational.
- Baby constipation treatment
- Main directions:
- Change of lifestyle, behavior;
- dietary recommendations;
Treatment of herbs; With long-term finding of the wheel masses in the colon, there is an increased absorption of their liquid part and the seal, which leads to damage to the mucosa and pain during defecation. Symptoms of constipation of a child
- Bos therapy (biologically feedback); Physiotherapy, LFK (therapeutic physical culture). Packs (coprostaz)
- Increase motor activity The basis of the treatment of constipation - a change in lifestyle: walks, visiting sporting events, active games in the fresh air. In particular, it is necessary for children for a long time sitting at a computer or a TV. These changes should be an attractive alternative to their everyday pastime. In a healthy baby, the frequency of defecation can be diverse. It depends on the age of the baby, the quality of nutrition, the amount of water drilled and other moments. For example, the kids in the first months of life, which feed only with breast milk, the frequency of defecation ranges from 1 to 6-7 times a day. With the introduction of adhesive, the frequency of defecation is reduced, the chair becomes more dense. In case of artificial feeding the chair less often than in the breast. If you analyze older children, then the rate of frequency of their stool may vary from 3 times a day to 3 times a week. Dietary recommendations
Increase the fiber in the diet of the child.
Rational food should include high-quality foods containing food fibers (cereal cereal, wheat bran, berries, baked apples, fruits and vegetables). The use of refined and easily-friendly products must be minimized.
Selection of baby blends.
- Babies that are on artificial feeding are useful to children's mixtures, which contain a gum of a horn tree ("FRISES", "Nutrilon Antirefluorus"), fermented milk mixtures ("nan milk"), mixtures with lactulose ("Bifidus") and others.
- In addition, it is necessary to introduce adhesiveness of appropriate age.
- Increased fluid consumed
- In the treatment of constipation, it is important to control the water regime. Water is necessary for the formation of feasible masses and facilitating their intestinal passage. If the water is not enough, the caller becomes more dense. Drinking liquid is better in half an hour before meals or two hours after feeding.
- Preparations With long-term finding of the wheel masses in the colon, there is an increased absorption of their liquid part and the seal, which leads to damage to the mucosa and pain during defecation. Acute constipation
Prebiotics containing lactulose ("Duhalak", "Portalk"), "Hilak Forte", "Eubikik", monoproprobiotics ("Bifidbacterin", "Probifa"), polyprobiotics ("Bifiform", "Bifidum Bag", "Maxirak") - Course treatment (3-4 weeks);
- choleretic preparations ("Holosas", "Hofitol", "Galstina");
- Based on the copron, enzymes ("Creon", Pangrol, Mezim) are prescribed - coursework (two weeks);
- In spastic constipation, antispasmodics are appointed ("Papaverin", "DroTaveberin", "Buckopane", "Duspatalyn").
When applying laxatives should be remembered by the following rules:
Prolonged use of laxatives is not recommended.
Doses of the laxative must be selected individually.
We must try simultaneously not to accept (not prescribe) drugs that act at different levels of the gastrointestinal tract.
In childhood, it is possible to use only those drugs that do not cause addiction ("Lacculose", "Forlax", "Eubikor", sea cabbage, etc.).
Bos therapy lies in the teaching of the child conscious regulation of the tone of muscles of the pelvic bottom.
Physiosocations include electrophoresis, SMT (sinusoidal modulated currents) and reflexotherapy.
What can not be done when the child has constipation
When the child has constipation, it can not be scolded and make forcibly sitting on the pot. It is impossible to give some foods that hovering the intestine motorcycle: quince, pear, persimmon. It is necessary to reduce the amount of flour and meat food.
Urgent measures ℃Before contacting the doctor's doctor, you can give a laxative preparation, put a candle or make a microclism.
How to make a child enema
Cleaning enema is carried out to release the lower departments of the intestine from the roaming mass.
The technique of execution of the belly is not difficult, it can be done at home. But it is desirable that the first time the procedure controls the health worker.
The room where the procedure is carried out should not be cold. It is necessary to prepare a pear in advance of the desired volume. The temperature of the injected fluid should be from 22 to 26
. If the child is under the year, then it should be put on the back. Older children lay on the left side. Pear need to fill with liquid, release air, lubricate the tip with a vaseline or children's cream. The upper buttock is lifted and entering the tip of the pear into an anal passage by 3-5-7 cm (depending on age). Squeerating the pear, enter the contents. After the seizure of pears, squeeze the baby's buttocks for a few minutes.
Empty learning intestinal
With the impaired functioning of the pelvic bottom muscles, the effective method is bos therapy. The goal of therapy is to teach the patient to control the muscles of a small pelvis and a locking apparatus of the rectum. Patients may be older children who can understand the task.
Position: Lying on the side, the sensor connected to the anal hole is inserted into the anal hole. Frequency of defecation in children of different ages Child's task: enhance muscle voltage to appear or increase any animation effect on the screen.
The duration of therapy: once a week for five weeks.