Muton products are distinguished by a rich species, a special gloss of fur, silky. However, like any other clothes, they are periodically dirty. Housewives are afraid to bring such things on their own, and overpays for dry cleaning services. And in vain. To help save a family budget, consider how to clean the muton fur coat at home so that it looks like a new one.
Refresh Muton after long storage
Provissed in the closet all summer and autumn fur coat from the muton looks not very aesthetic. It appears a noticeable dusty flare, as well as in some places the fur is froned. To breathe life in the muton fur coat in front of the winter season, it is not necessary to use specialized leaving. From dust, the upper clothes can be cleaned with the following easy ways:
- First remove the fur coat from the bullet, and make it a good shake. Then - take it on the balcony or the street and knock out the carpet. Just not so much.
- You can also refresh the pile of the product using a vacuum cleaner with a soft bristle nozzle. It is desirable that it is used only for these purposes.
- So that the fur does not stick into all parties, it will take carefully to combat it with the help of special combusts for domestic pets. At the same time, the move is allowed only in the direction of hair growth.
Such events will help to prepare a muton fur coat for winter. And to impart freshness, it is necessary to post it for two or three hours on fresh air.
Rules for self-cleaning Muton coat
Owners of fur products well know that it is better to care from the very moment of purchase to care for them, than to break your head, how to clean the muton fur coat at home. Ideally, the fur should not wet. If possible, it is better to use dry cleaning. Below are also considered by both methods.
If the fur coat was covered with dust, and the pile lost its original shine, the situation will save the situation a nine percentage table vinegar. List a sequence of actions:
- mix in the pelvis cool water and vinegar in equal amounts;
- Immerse a clean white sheet to the resulting mixture, then remove and squeeze well;
- hang a fur coat on the shoulders and take a balcony;
- Top to throw the wet sheet on the mutona product, and knock the fur coat for carpets.
Employee of the Cleaning Company
After performing these actions, pollution will go to wet fabric. If the considered method did not help with a qualitatively clean the muton fur coat, you will have to take more serious measures.
Among all the well-known ways to clean clothes from Muton, dry is the easiest and most careful for the product. To clean the fur, you just need to evenly distribute the hands between the pile of oatmeal. Thirty-forty minutes later - shake the fur coat, and clean the remnants with a brush for fur. After such a procedure, minor pollution will disappear, and the pile will acquire an extraordinary shine.
How to clean the muton fur coat with special means
Professional household chemicals will help the highest quality and safely cleaning a fur coat from Muton at home. Fortunately, now it is easy enough to find in a household store. Let us list several of the most efficient stores:
- Parva Lustre X;
- B & E Lammfell - Und Lederwaschmitttel;
Using similar specialized household chemicals, it turns out to clean the fur even from the solar spots and dirt. Just before using it, you must read the instructions, otherwise the product can be spoiled.
How to clean the muton fur coat by folk remedies
In addition to the shopping spits and shampoos, you can use proven home methods to clean the fur coat from the mutona, which give an equally effective result. Below is an overview of the most effective.
We use soap solution
To clean the muton fur coat from minor contaminants, you can use one of the cheapest and gentle means - soapy. For cleansing, you will need to do the following:
- pour into the pelvis a little water room temperature;
- Add shampoo or ladder for washing;
- hand whisk a magnificent foam;
- Pick up the foam soft sponge, and evenly distribute along the fur coat;
- Special brush for fur products Remove excess foam.
Head of the Cleaning Company
After completing the listed actions, you can hang the muton fur coat to the balcony until complete drying.
The most problematic areas on the upper clothes, including on the Muton coat, is the collar zone, elbows and cuffs. The listed places have an oil property, even with the right use of the product. To clean the fur from untidy shine, you can use the following Lifehak:
- mix in a small capacitance clean water, nine percent table vinegar and medical alcohol;
- With the help of a sponge, apply the resulting mixture onto the pile;
- Soak fluid surplus with dry paper towels.
When cleaning is completed, you will need to hang the fur coat in a well-ventilated drying room.
How to clean the fur coat from the muton alcohol
Light fur coat from dirt and unwanted smell will allow you to clean the life-tested by Lifehak:
- Mix in a deep bowl two glasses of water, five milliliters of ethanol and sixty grams of table salt;
- Mix the components thoroughly, until the salted particles are completely dissolved;
- Glowing in the resulting part of the sponge, and evenly process the muton fur coat.
At the end of the hygienic procedure, it will take dry fur with dry napkins, and hang the product to dry on fresh air of the expert
Head of the Cleaning Company
It is worth considering that if you try to clean the considered way a gray or black pile, it can live significantly.
Get rid of the unpleasant odor emanating from the Muton coat, and the steam generator will help from small spots. To clean the product, it will be necessary:
- hang clothes on her shoulders in such a way that you can approach it from all sides;
- include household equipment, setting the most delicate mode;
- To evenly go through the ferry on the fur from the distance of ten and fifteen centimeters.
To clean the bright muton coat, this method is not suitable, because it will acquire an unclear yellowish tint.
Clean the white muton coat from yellowness at home will help peroxide. The use method is simple:
- Dissolve in a half-liter of water three tablespoons of small cooking salt and five to seven milliliters peroxide;
- Fill the resulting mixture into the sprayer;
- spray active liquid on the yellowed pile from the distance of twenty-thirty centimeters;
- Hang the fur coat to dry.
During cleaning, it is necessary to ensure that the fur can only moisturize, but in no case wet.
Clean the muton fur coats of any shade can be potato starch. To clearly clean the product at home, you need to do the following:
- decompose the fur coat on a clean horizontal surface;
- abundantly sprinkle with her starch;
- Gently launched a bulk substance in the fur so that it absorbs the dirt and particles of fat well;
- After fifteen or twenty minutes, it is pretty reckoning a fur coat.
If after performing the specified actions on top clothes, pollution remained, the procedure is allowed to repeat several times.
For cleaning dark fur, the ammonia is perfect. Before use, alcohol will have to mix with water in the ratio: one to four. When the mixture is ready, it will be necessary to moisten in it a clean gauze bandage, and carefully go through the entire surface of the Muton coat. After such procedure, the fur will be glittered as new.
If there are difficult-scale spots of unknown origin on the coat of white or cream color, it will help to clean the purified gasoline. We give the procedure:
- Mix in a small plate of solvent and starch to get a thick mass;
- apply the resulting paste on the evaporated areas;
- wait for a complete drying of the mixture;
- Believe the remedy for the fur coat with a special brush for fur things.
It is worth considering that while working at home with such aggressive substances like gasoline or kerosene, it is worth using special rubber gloves to protect the skin. Also does not prevent well to ventilate the apartment.
The lining is constantly in contact with the body of a person or with his clothing. This leads to its inevitable pollution. To clean the lining, you can use the following way:
- cooked soap solution in the basin using liquid soap or washing powder;
- Moisten in the resulting liquid sponge, and walk through the entire inner surface of the muton fur coat, special attention is paid to the area of the armpits and neck;
- Top to walk with a sponge moistened in clean water.
Head of the Cleaning Company
At the end of the cleaning of the lining, you will need to hang the fur coat, and hang it on the balcony to complete drying.
Some fur coats have a detachable lining. It is very convenient, because at any moment you can simply dissemble and wrapping it in any familiar way - in manual or automatic mode. After that - dried and fasten back.
In fact, in the presence of certain knowledge, it is not so difficult at home, the Muton fur coat is not so difficult, as it seems at first glance. And when using the Lifehakov listed above, even an inexperienced housewife can cope with this task.
Large cleaning is fraught with unexpected finds.
So that the fur coat from the muton is happy and did not lose the appearance ,It is necessary to care for it.
Regardless of which fur shelhes fur coat, it follows several times a year to comb with a special brush and ventilated in the fresh air.
If it became necessary to clean the fur coat, it is worth using dry cleaning services, where special means for fur products, get rid of almost all kinds of spots and dirt beloved thing.
Muton fur coat can be cleaned at home. We picked up a few proven ways to clean the fur coat at home, which will help not only get rid of light pollution, but also keep the shine of fur.
Depending on the type of contamination, the muton coat can be cleaned with a dry or wet way. But before proceeding with cleaning at home, check the reaction of the cleaning agent on a small area from the wrong side of the product. Making sure the efficiency of the method, you can proceed to complete cleaning of the product.
Dry cleaning Muton coat
Dry cleaning well copes with dust removal and small spots from street mud. It is the most gentle cleaning method of fur products, as it does not damage the color and structure of the product.
Dust and dirt are well removed using a special fur brush. Before removing pollution traces, especially if you fell under the snow, the fur coat must be given to dry the natural way. Hang the fur coat on the shoulders and carefully clean it, in places with visible pollution, use more intensively, dried dirt and dust will disappear. Instead of a special brush for fur, a conventional comb with natural bristles will suit.
The most ordinary starch will help in the fight against nanile dirt. Equally distribute a small amount of starch on polluted areas. With your hand without any effort, starch in the pile of the product and leave for a while. Starch will take the dirt on himself, while himself will become gray. It remains only to compose starch with a brush for fur products. If necessary, repeat the procedure.
Small fat stains, hoping on the sleeves, the collar zone can be removed using bran. Pre-heated brans are distributed through the contaminated surface of the fur and light massage movements are grinding into the pile. Bran well absorb fat. After such a kind of massage, the fur coat must be left for 5-10 minutes, and then shook the bulk of bran, the residues can be carefully combed.
Wet cleaning Muton coat
Wet cleansing at home is used in the case when dry cleaning is powerless in the fight against pollution. As a rule, this is a point processing of problem areas.
To combat fatty spots will help:
1. Medical alcohol, vinegar (9%) and water mixed in equal proportions. This composition is treated with a contaminated piece of fur. Remissions are removed with a dry cotton or paper napkin.
2. The ammonia alcohol (1 h. Spoon), salt (3 h. Spoons) are bred in 0.5 liters of water. The cleaning method is the same as in the previous version.
To restore the color of white Muton fur coats, it is recommended to use a composition consisting of hydrogen peroxide (bottle) and ammonic alcohol (3-5 drops). This composition is treated with the entire surface of the product.
Regardless of which of the proposed methods you use, remember that all these ways are suitable for local cleaning of contaminated places. In all other cases, with any doubt, it is better to contact a specialized dry cleaning. Photo: Pixabay.
What is the difference in dry cleaning from wet
You can clean the muton fur coat from dirt in two ways: dry and wet. The first provides for the use of brush, bran, starch, oatmeal and other bulk funds. Dry cleaning does not harm Muton. However, the first way is suitable for rapid removal of just formed stains.
Wet cleaning helps to cope with the contaminated pollution, wet cleaning and dullness. This option provides for a short shoe soaking in the prepared solution.
What to clean the muton fur coat - the choice of funds
To clear the muton fur coat of the house, the following professional means apply:
- Biofur. This cleaning agent is considered universal, as suitable for removing various types of spots, including persistent pollution. The product is produced in the form of a reducing agent of fur pile, cleaner and foam.
- Ultra Finish Milk. The product not only removes pollution, but also restores the former brilliance of the muton.
- "Insaf". It is used to clean the fur products from fresh traces of dirt and dust, as well as to get rid of the unpleasant odor. In addition, the components are part of the components ensure the protection of clothing from moths.
For point removal of traces of dirt, it is recommended to purchase specialized napkins and cleaning, manufactured in the form of a foam. When washing the fur products, appropriate solutions and sprays are used. In order to save personal money, clean the muton fur coat at home can be using the following means:
- Bran. Effectively cope with the yellowness, which appeared from drops of fat. To achieve the desired result, bran should be immediately applied to spots.
- Ammonia. Ammonia solution also eliminates the yellowness, which appeared due to the contact of the muton with fat.
- A mixture of vinegar and alcohol. This is a versatile agent, cope with various types of spots.
- A mixture of starch and purified aviation gasoline. Used to clean the emerged and old spots.
Regardless of the type of pollution for cleaning clothing made of fur is forbidden to apply pure alcohol. And after the procedure, it is impossible to dry products in close proximity to heat sources (fans, batteries, and so on).
How to clean a muton fur coat
When choosing a muton fur coat cleaning method, you need to set the type of stains that appeared on the surface. Also It is recommended to check the selected tool in an invisible part of the product before the first procedure. If a professional product is purchased to remove stains with a muton fur coat, then brushing clothes, following the applied instructions.
Cleaning from yellowness
To wipe out clothes from fur with yellow spots, hydrogen peroxide is used. This substance is suitable for cleaning both dark and bright products. To remove the yellowness, it will be necessary:
- Mix in tank 3 tbsp. l. Salt salt, 5-7 ml of hydrogen peroxide and 0.5 liters of water.
- Follow the solver with a solver.
- Apply a solution to a contaminated area, holding a pulverizer at a distance of 20-30 centimeters.
- Wipe with a dry sponge.
If, in addition to yellow spots, it is necessary to get rid of the unpleasant odor, which exudes the fur coat, it is recommended to use the following method:
- Mix in a separate container 60 gr. Salts, 5 ml of pure alcohol and 2 glasses of water.
- Apply a mixture into contaminated areas.
- Clean Mouton with a suitable brush.
The alcohol composition is recommended to use bright fur coats. Dark products after such a procedure are covered.
After a wet processing, the purified fur product must be cheered on her shoulders and leave dried, avoiding direct contact with sunbeams or a similar location with heat sources.
From dust and dirt
Could cope with fresh spots help potato starch and bran. To remove such contaminations you need:
- Dispatch the fur coat on a flat surface.
- Sprinkle starch to places with pollution.
- Launate starch in Muton and leave for 30 (if dirt fell) or 60 (for cleaning fat) minutes.
- Shake the fur coat.
The described procedure must be repeated several times if necessary. Otherwise, as well as to remove complex spots, the following method applies:
- In the container pour a small amount of water, heated to room temperature.
- Add shampoo (washing gel) and beat foam.
- Apply foam on a fur coat and leave for a few minutes.
- Remove foam with a brush for a muton.
Steam generator helps to cope with simple spots. To do this, you need to raise a fur coat on the shoulders and, choosing a delicate mode on the device and holding the device at a distance of 10-15 cm, handle the fur steam from all sides.
Clear the solar traces of unknown origin can be possible using the following method:
- In a separate container, mix to the thick mass of gasoline and starch.
- Apply a lot to a plot with a dirt.
- Wait until the mixture does not dry completely.
- Remove the paste with a fur brush.
On the Muton coat, as well as other objects of the outerwear, traces of settlement often appear, which are localized mainly on cuffs and collars. Clear such stains as follows:
- Mix water in the same proportions, 9 percent vinegar and alcohol.
- Apply on the brush or tissue the resulting solution and wipe the feasible places, moving against the pile.
- Wipe the processed zones with a paper towel.
After long-term storage of the fur coat also requires cleaning. In this case, the product is vacuuming and calculated using a fur brush. Remove the accumulated dust helps an aqueous vinegar solution in which you need to wet a thin fabric and hang the last on top of the fur coats for a few minutes.
How to clean a light muton fur coat
To clean the white fur coat, it is recommended to mix water and hydrogen peroxide taken in equal proportions. The resulting solution needs to be dialing into the sprayer and spray to the zone with contaminants. After that, the pile should be wiped with a dry cloth.
Before the first procedure, the specified solution must be applied to a low-net part of the coat and check whether the mixture remains white spots.
Than to clean if the fur coat green
Muton fur coat acquires a green shade with continuous contact with direct sunlight. Restore the former color of clothes helps the following method:
- Dilute water and hydrogen peroxide in the tank in equal proportions.
- Moisten a cotton disk in solution and handle the green fur.
- Hang the product on the shoulders and let dry for half an hour.
- Remove the residual solutions from the pile.
If the reduced method of cleaning the green fur coat did not bring the result, it is possible to restore the previous color by professional processing.
Cleaning a subclass
To clean the lining of the Muton coat, you need to dissolve a liquid soap or washing powder in water. Next, this means need to be treated with the inside of the product, paying attention to the area of the armpits and neck. At the end of the procedure, the lining should be re-rinsed with a sponge moistened in water.
Is it possible to wash a muton fur coat
Cleaning products made of fur only manually. To wash mutone coats can not be erased, since the mechanical effects and long-lasting contact with water spoils. Even after the first cleaning in the washing machine, the Muton fur coat loses the former look, Which is not to restore including with the help of specialized funds.
In which case is required dry cleaning
It will have to be resorted to dry cleaning services if large and old stains are present on the fur coat, And the product itself exudes an intense smell that does not disappear after long-term ventilation. Also professional assistance will be required for clothes intended only for dry cleaning.
Muton fur coats impose increased requirements for care. Such products are easily dirty and do not tolerate washing in machines. To remove spots with mutona, both specialized and folk remedies are applied for a particular type of pollution.
6 ways: how to clean the muton fur coat at home
1. How to clean the fur coat from the muton
2. Addictions refreshments.
3. Processor carrying dry cleaning.
4. What removes specialized funds for fur products.
5. International purification methods.
6. Washing lining.
7. Deniable cleaning techniques.
Muton fur coat Attracts many fashionists with their chic species, ease and good warming properties. She is not afraid of snow and rain. However, over time, it is dirty, stains may appear. Dust can penetrate into the depths of the pile, take away the gloss and radiance.
Clothing from Muton Fur Factory Diana Furs is expensive, but thanks to high quality it is capable of listening for many years. In order to maintain the initial appearance after it, it is necessary to properly care, and carry out the cleaning of specific standards.
Regarding how to clean the muton fur coat at home , There are several valuable tips. Initially, it should be noted that it is better to start cleaning in the spring after the deputies of cold weather, when warm clothes are no longer needed. It will give the opportunity to dry well in the air, getting rid of unpleasant odors. Cleaning may be lightweight, deep, prophylactic. It does not require large cash costs and will be able to extend the service life.
How to clean a muton fur coat?
If the coat does not contain traces of pollution from wearing, it was kept for a long time in the closet, dreamed or crushed, prophylactic purification should be carried out. Apply chemicals will not need.
- The product must be well and thoroughly shaken for straightening and waving a pile. Then it should be a tale on her shoulders and carefully clean the device to knock out carpets.
- Alternatively, use a vacuum cleaner with a diffuser. Turn it on the minimum power and spend on the fur coat.
- Take advantage of animal brushes with metal teeth, cleaning the product in the direction of fur.
- Hanging clothes in a free position, it should be covered with a wet sheet or a cloth, wetted in aqueous suspension of vinegar. Then beat the palm slightly. Accumulated dust will remain on wet fabric.
For quick cleansing, in the absence of time or the ability to dry well, you can use the dry cleaning of the fur coat. This method is suitable in the presence of street dirt, the absence of oily marks and spots from viscous suspensions.
Dry cleaning procedure:
- Clothes need to hang on her shoulders.
- After drying the dirt, it is necessary to clean the special comb, having natural fur on one side. Therefore, it does not damage and does not pull furpots.
- Having combed the dirt, it is necessary to comb the pile and remove all the dust.
This technique can be constantly used to purify dust. The product will acquire an attractive and well-kept view.
In case of concerns about damage to the fur surface, it is worth cleaning the fur coats with the help of special funds proposed by the market in a large assortment. They do not have in their composition aggressive components, sold in the departments of household chemicals, stores selling clothing from fur.
What removes specialized funds for fur products:
- Blooding global type.
- Seddered places.
- Food celebrations.
- Large pollution.
Such funds are presented in the form of napkins, specialized brushes, foams for deep cleaning, various cleaners. They are used to clean all fur surfaces and serve to prevent the appearance of dirt.
Folk methods for cleansing:
- Lather - This is a solution of a dilemma: how to clean Muton at home available and safe? The solution is a universal, harmless method of purification. You can make it from soap or powder that does not contain bleach. Foam should be thick. With the help of the brush, it is applied to the fur. Then a dry and clean brush for clothing removes are removed foam, and the thing hangs on the shoulders for natural drying. You can not use a hairdryer or other sources of directional heat for drying.
- Vinegar. To remove at the pentogencies, food spots and other dirt on the pent and other mud, the mixed acetic alcohol solution is used, since the usual brush does not help here. The solution is made of the same parts of water, alcohol and vinegar. In the mixture, smear a sponge or foam rubber and applied to fur. Then wip the ordinary napkin and leave clothes on the shoulder to absolute drying.
- Alcohol. It will help to remove fat and smell from fur coats. To prepare the mixture, 0.5 liters of clean water will be needed, three tbsp. l. Salts, one part. pure alcohol. Carefully dissolved mixture is applied to clothing, then cleaned with a sponge that removes the remaining pieces of the substance. This method is better to apply for light color products, because the dark can become lighter.
- Hydrogen peroxide Used to clean light coats. This method removes the yellow fur and fat traces. The mixture is prepared from a teaspoon of peroxide, 0.5 liters of water, three tbsp. l. Salt.
Clearing the outer side of the clothes from the muton, you must clean the lining. There are two methods: spaling and separate washing, or cleansing directly on the fur coat. The first method is harder and terling, requires certain skills. A fracture of the lining fabric can self-blade, thin scissors, seaw. It is necessary to wash it with manual way or in a washing machine on a delicate washing. Then the fabric is dried, strokes and sewn back.
Features of washing lining:
- It is necessary to wash at a temperature of up to 40 degrees, because in hot water, the lining fabric for the fur coat may be fledging and become smaller.
- It is necessary to use liquid powder or gel so that white spots do not remain.
- With manual washing 10 minutes after soaking the fabric can already be risen
- Sew the lining is needed in a ventilated place without using directional heating devices, batteries.
- It should be stroking using the sweeping function.
In the absence of sewing skills or fears, damage fur coats, you can clean the lining fabric without spaling. You will need soap suspension and foamon for applying foam on fabric. The material is then wiping into a clean moistwined washcloth and dried by the natural method on its own.
There are quite a lot of inaccurate procedures and how to solve the problem. How to clean the fur coats from the muton.
Unreliable cleaning techniques:
- Some recommend cleaning fur with purified gasoline. This smell is extremely hard. In addition, you can spoil clothes.
- The use of bran or sawdust by rubbing into dirty places.
- Wet the fur coat with a semolina.
- Use the ammonia.
- Sprinkle the fur with starch, and then spray with water from the sprayer.
- Clean contaminated places with heated sand.
These methods do not guarantee a good result of purification and can spoil the fur surface of the product.
Any fur clothing can be sang. Because in order to security specialists, answering the question how to quickly clean the muton fur coat at home They advise adhere to some rules.
- Before cleansing, you need to make sure that the method is safety, tested it at an inconspicuous place.
- After a wet cleansing, the product cannot be carried to the balcony.
- It is necessary to dry the fur coat at the trempel at a comfortable temperature in the room, avoiding the sun and the effects of heating apparatuses.
- Drying with a hair dryer will spoil the fur surface.
- When preparing cleansing suspensions, bleaching agents cannot be used. This is especially important when working with dark fur.
- After purification and complete drying, the product must be combed with a brush with stupid, rare teeth.
- In the absence of visible pollution traces on the fur coat, it is not necessary to clean it. Preventive cleaning will be enough at the end of the winter period.
- Cannot be used to purify undiluted vinegar or solvent.
- If the product wet from rain or wet snow, it must be dried by a natural way away from heaters. Electrical appliances can damage or deform the fur, change its color.
- Selecting the option to answer the question of how to clean the fur coat from the muton, it is definitely worth refusing to use the washing machine.
- Spraying spirits and hair varnishes can adversely affect the fur thing.
If all of the above methods did not help or you are afraid to spoil the fur, then give the fur coat to dry cleaning. Specialists will easily cope with any kind of pollution and is guaranteed to return a thing in perfect condition.
Did you like the article? Tell your friends about her!
Mutona, like any other natural fur coat, needs periodic cleaning. Since it is categorically impossible to erase such a delicate thing, it will be more reliable to use the services of dry cleaning.
But in practice, few people resort to such a step, but prefers to purify fur at home.
Only use it is recommended to the most gentle methods so as not to spoil the expensive product. And it is better to pre-test the selected agent in a small area.
If you do everything right, then the fur coat will be more than one year to please your owner with a gorgeous view. About how to clean the fur coat, we will tell below.
Is it possible to use the washing machine?
Is it possible and how to wash the muton fur coat? Washing manually or in a washing machine - it is the worst thing to be taken relative to the Muton coat. In addition, in the fur coat risky even under rain or wet snow.
As a result of a long-term contact with water, natural fat is levied on a leather basis (Mebier). And this leads to the loss of fur elasticity and external appeal.
Another important moment, thanks to which the washing of Muton is difficult. When absorbing moisture, the fur becomes so heavy that it is impossible to even lift his hands.
And the machine machine will not be able to cope with such a task . As a result, a spoiled thing and technique.
The only thing that is acceptable for natural fur coats is superficial wet and dry cleaning, as well as a professional dry cleaning.
Wet cleaning instead of washing
With a humid processing of the product, it is important to avoid the wetting of the Mebra (the wrong side of the skins). If this happens, then after drying it is griste and deformed. Therefore, they use a carefully pressed napkin (gauze, cotton cloth) or sponge.
To clean the highly phase plots You can use the following means :
- soap solution;
- ethyl or ammonia alcohol (ammonia);
- Table vinegar;
- lemon juice;
- hydrogen peroxide.
The last remedy is considered the most aggressive So use it for painted fur risky.
For the preparation of a soap solution, water will be required and something foaming (washing powder, shampoo, baby soap, means for cleaning carpet coverings).
It is necessary in a liter of warm water to dissolve any of the listed detergents in the amount of 40-50 grams. With intensive mixing of the solution, a strong foam should be obtained.
Then wet the sponge in the resulting liquid and the processing of the fur surface is carried out. The remains of foam are considered a brush dipped in cool water.
If the painted sheepskin is clean, then the washing powder is selected without bleaching effect. It does not concern white fur.
Vinegar and alcohol
A mixture of alcohol and vinegar will help to get rid of oily stains. It is necessary to connect in equal ratio such ingredients :
- 10% ammonia alcohol;
- Table vinegar;
Thoroughly stirred and wet with a wadded tampon with a solution or disk. They are held throughout the surface of the fur coats, especially paying attention to the most contaminated areas.
Then wipe the fur with a clean moisturized cloth, and placed a thing on dryers for drying.
Hydrogen peroxide effectively removes greasy shine, yellowness and fat stains. Recipe for cleaning agent is simple.
It is necessary to take 500 ml of water and add:
- 3 tbsp. l. salty salt;
- 5-6 ml of hydrogen peroxide.
This option is particularly relevant for coats from white and light sheepskin.
Dark muton fur coat can be cleaned with the help of ammonia alcohol. It is mixed to cold water, in proportion 1: 4 .
Then dip a sponge or piece of fabric into the solution and gently begin to process the fur product.
Even if the fur coat is not very contaminated, This recipe is useful for giving freshness and gloss. .
After the end of the winter season, it is recommended to use this method before removing the fur coat in the closet for summer storage.
Purification from dust
Fur things are good absorbed dust . Therefore, even in the absence of visible contaminants, it will be useful to expose to light cleaning a coat periodically.
To do this, quite well shake Mouton (it is better to do it on the street) or use the vacuum cleaner included on the minimum power mode.
Before using the vacuum cleaner, the nozzle is exceptionally clean. The slightest particles instantly move on the fur due to static attraction.
In environmentally friendly regions You can make a fur coat on the snow vice down and carefully blow it out . After that, they shake so that snow is not left on the fur. Otherwise, when melting in the room, he will hargrate.
An alternative to such a reception will serve as a wet and squeezed sheet, which is covered with a fur coat and are easily closed on top (as a carpet). Dry hang on the shoulders.
For dry cleaning Muton coat suit one of the listed funds :
- Wheat bran;
- fine sand.
Act as follows:
- The fur coat is folded on a flat surface.
- The selected cleaning agent is pre-heated on a dry fiscased pan.
- Scattered with a uniform layer on the surface.
- Carefully begin to rub into fur.
- Leave the product in such a state for a while to dirt and fat absorbed.
- Rim up a fur coat and shake well several times.
How to clean white fur at home?
Light Mouton requires a special approach when careing. Before proceeding to the cleaning procedure, you should get a special brush for fur.
First examine the product for the most salted seats:
Gasoline will help to cope with such pollution, but not automotive, but aviation.
It does not smell, does not have harmful impurities and has increased volatility. therefore it will quickly disappear without a trace . Sold in any economic department.
Dilute pure gasoline is no need. They put on the hands of protective gloves, wet the sponge and begin to rub the greasy and yellowed areas on the fur.
Linding a certain time so that the pile is completely dry. This procedure is completed.
Treatment of fur coats, it is recommended to carry out in the fresh air. It is unacceptable while working smoking !
To impart a white Muton fur coat of fresh species, you can use hydrogen peroxide (3%). In equal proportions, it is bred with water and a wet cloth pass throughout the pile. At the same time, they do not seek him a lot.
After that, the fur coat is dried by natural through and calculated. The former shine shub is returns a mixture of hydrogen peroxide with ammonia. Enough in a bottle with peroxide add a few drops.
Another no less productive version of the purification of light sheepskin is The combination of soap mortar with starch . The stains fall asleep with starch and from the spray splashes with soapy water.
Hand distribute the resulting cleaner on the cultivated area. Waiting until the applied tool will dry up, and then removed with a vacuum cleaner or brush.
How to dry right?
Dry the muton fur coat should be exclusively in a vertical position on the shoulder. Be sure to fasten all buttons and existing clashes. The ambient temperature should be room.
It is unacceptable to accelerate drying to use any heating devices or hairdryer.
After the final drying of fur It is necessary to comb on a standard plastic or wooden hairbrush . Wet areas can not touch the scuffle.
How to wash the lining at home?
If everything is extremely clear with the fur cleaning, it remains to figure out how to act with a lining.
Clear it is possible in two ways:
- directly on the product;
Each of the options has certain difficulties. In the first case, the risk of damage to the product in general, in the second - will be required to spend a lot of time and effort.
Having decided to update the lining fabric Without plowing, soapy and soft sponge prepare . Next, it is necessary to dissolve a little soap in warm water. Slightly wet the sponge in the liquid and proceed to processing.
After completion, the cloth is repeated with clean water. Dried with paper napkins. Cannot use hair dryers and irons.
In the second case Update lining is erased, pre-insult in soapy water . After washing and drying the fabric strokes and sewed to the previous place.
When washing, the lining does not pour too hot water. This will lead to her shrinkage.
Video on the topic
Familiarize yourself with the opinion of the expert regarding the washing fur coats from natural fur:
Sheep from sheepskin is a luxurious thing for which you need to learn how to carefully care. Then she for many years will look like new. Often clean it is not recommended But after the end of the winter make it necessary.
Among the multitude of methods, the numbers of muton fur can be distinguished by 7 effective methods and 6 methods that will only harm. On many, yes that there are on all Internet portals that these methods of cleaning are recommended, after which the fur coat must be thrown out.
We do not recommend using these methods and provide video on which harm from their application is proved. After reading our article, you find out which ways you can use, and which are not worth it.
This article will describe several constructive tips on how to clean the muton fur coat at home.
The first thing to know is that it is worth starting the process of cleaning expedient in the spring when warm outerwear will not need.
This is explained by the fact that after cleaning events it will be possible to thoroughly dry this fur outfit in the fresh air, eliminating it from third-party odors.
No large costs and complexity cleaning at home will cause, but to extend the service life will well help.
Refresh Muton after long storage
Preventive cleaning of muton fur coats are produced if the thing is not dirty from the socks, and, for example, he checked a certain time in the dressing room and managed to dope and begin.
The use of chemicals in this case is not at all necessary, refreshing it in the following ways:
- Turning out a fur coat, it is necessary to thoroughly shake it, which will allow you to straighten up and crush the fur, or hanging it on the hanger, carefully knock out carpet;
- Alternatively, you can use a vacuum cleaner with a clean nozzle, including it for the smallest power to spend several times on the fur coat;
- If there is a brush for animals with iron bristles, you can comb the fur thing in the direction of the pile;
- One way is to hang the fur coat in the most free position, the covering of a slightly damp cloth that needs to be moistened in a solution of water and vinegar, not much to knock out its hand. All dust will remain on wet fabric.
Get rid of dirt and dust using dry cleaning
Dry cleaning is designed to quickly get rid of the fur thing from contamination or when there is no time or the ability to dry the thing.
This method is suitable if dirtlessness does not mean fat stains or spots from viscous liquids. And the main pollution is street dirt.
You can clean the muton fur coat at home with a special combat when the dirt dries.
A special brush for cleaning the fur coats has a natural fur on the working surface, thanks to which they do not pull and do not damage fur plows on the fur coat.
Consequently, to get rid of dust, this procedure may repeat an unlimited number of times, and the product will have a well-kept view.
How to clean the muton fur coat with special means
If there are concerns to damage the fur of the fur coats, it is possible to use special means to clean it, which are represented in the market with a wide range.
You can buy them in specialized outlets that implement things from a pile or in household chemicals.
Cosmetics for articles from pile does not contain aggressive chemical components and is able to clean:
- overall contamination;
- Food stains;
- A pretty contaminated surface.
Today, manufacturers provide whole sets for comprehensive fur care - these are all sorts of cleaners, foams for deep impact, fur reducing agents, special brushes-combs, napkins, etc.
So the question: what to clean the muton fur coat is solved by an ordinary campaign to the household chemicals store.
How to clean the muton fur coat by folk remedies
Muton fur coat folk remedies include:
- hydrogen peroxide;
- Acetic acid.
We use soap solution
The soap solution is quite harmless and universal tool that can be cleaned with a muton fur coat at home. You can make it from a washing powder or soap.
Powder should be without bleach!
It is necessary to beat the thick foam using the brush, process the product. Further, the remnants of foam are removed with a clean brush for clothing, and the thing is hanging dry. It is extremely recommended to use any directional sources of heat for this. Fur must dry naturally.
This method is suitable for elimination of casualization fur, food spots and other pollution. An ordinary brush is not to do here, but the mixture of vinegar and alcohol will be useful.
One to one acetic acid, water and alcohol are diluted. It smears the brush or a foam slice and applied to the fur.
Further, it is necessary to wipe it with an ordinary napkin and leave a fur coat in a suspended condition to complete drying.
How to clean the fur coat from the muton alcohol
Alcohol will help to get rid of not only from brilliant fat spots, but also from smell on the fur coat. This requires such components as:
- pure alcohol;
These components are mixed in the following proportion: a teaspoon of alcohol and three tablespoons of salt is added in 500 grams of water.
After careful stirring, this solution is applied to a fur coat. Subsequently, the product is brushed, which will remove the remnants of the means.
It is preferable to use this method with light furs, as the dark fur can slightly clarify.
We clean the fur coat of light tones using hydrogen peroxide
Taking advantage of hydrogen peroxide can be cleaned, a bright coat from a yellow shade according to the following recipe: three tablespoons of salt mixed in 0.5 liters of water and a teaspoon of peroxide is added.
The resulting composition well removes yellowness from fur and cleans fat stains.
Starting the external cleaning of the Mutonovo thing, do not forget about the inner part of it - lining. The cleaning of this part of the product implies either its separation from the product itself, or cleaning the fur coat.
The first option is more difficult and lies in the fact that after the lining will be fastened, it is simply necessary to extend to observing a certain washing mode, dry, try and sew it back.
Washing lining need to consider the following criteria:
- The water temperature should not exceed 40 degrees, since in hot water it simply can sit down and will be less than necessary;
- Use recommended a liquid tool for washing. When using a dry powder on the fabric, white divorces can remain;
- 10 minutes after soaking, the lining must be solid in clean water;
- Drying of lining fabric should occur in a ventilated indoor in a natural way. The use of a hair dryer or warm batteries is extremely not desirable;
- Before crossing the lining, it is necessary to try with the function of steam.
If there is no sewing skills, and there are concerns to damage the appearance of the fur coats, you can use the second option.
The second option requires a soap solution and the presence of a foam sponge, a solution, applied to the lining.
The sponge should not be excessive wet. Next, the inner part is wiping into a clean sponge moistened in simple water and sucked naturally. The use of devices for drying, like a hair dryer, is not allowed.
Methods that recommend fools
On the Internet there are many unreliable, advised methods for cleaning mutone fur, which can actually simply spoil the fur.
Among such methods can be allocated:
- Cleaning the fur thing with purified gasoline, the smell of which will later take it very hard, not to mention the spoiled appearance of the fur coat;
- the use of starch, which dubious sources recommend sprinkling fur;
- rubbing into contaminated sections of sawdust or bran;
- The use of ammonia alcohol;
- hot sand sprinkling a certain section of fur coats;
- Wetting products in water with a semoliant.
The above methods are not only not a guarantee of a positive result, but can seriously damage the appearance of the fur coat.
Several useful tips
- It is extremely recommended to clean the Muton fur not diluted vinegar or acetone.
- If the fur coat comes, sew it only in a natural way. The use of electrical appliances will damage the fur, its deformation and possibly the color of the product.
- Spraying perfumes on Muton has a detrimental effect, along with hair varnish.
- Unambiguously, you can not wash the fur coat in the washing machine.
- After cleaning was performed in any way, the coat must be combed to comb.
- Without extreme need, you should not apply a different kind of cleaning to the mutonoy fur coat.
Do not forget to share an article with friends and join us in social networks.
Clean the fur coat at home from the mutona can be simple domestic products and special aerosols. So that cleaning does not harm product, you need to explore the rules for its conduct and features of fur.
Is it possible to wash a muton fur coat
Muton fur is a sheepskin especially fine production and has a huge value. Coats, caps and collars from Mouton are very beautiful and can save their attractiveness for quite a long time with proper care.
In the process of intensive wearing, muton fur coats gradually lose attractiveness. A pile can roll, slip, lose shine and silkiness, covered with pollution. Therefore, clothes from the mutona must be cleaned regularly.
Muton fur requires careful processing - it is impossible to expose it with a full wash
Muton washing strictly prohibited, strong contact with water is negatively reflected in the state of the fur. Fur coats, collars and caps from this material can not be loaded into the typewriter or soak in the pelvis. It is allowed only to clean Mouton dry methods or with minimal moisture use, then the pile will remain soft, silky and brilliant.
How to clean the muton fur coat at home by folk ways
Clean the clothes from the mutona can be the most simple household means, they are in many first-aid kits, refrigerators and storage rooms. Home methods show high efficiency subject to proper use.
How to clean the muton fur at home vinegar
Vinegar is an efficient and fairly gential agent. Especially well, they can be cleaned by Muton from rigorous spots, with which it is difficult to cope with dry ways.
Apply vinegar usually like this:
- A large spoonful acid is mixed with an equal amount of water;
- With severe pollution, a spoonful of alcohol is added to the solution;
- Wash the brush or sponge in the face and carefully wipe the pile.
Table vinegar with water copes with greasy and yellow spots on the fur
After processing, a wet muton pile is wedged with a clean napkin, and the fur coat is suspended on her shoulders. You need to dry fur clothes with good ventilation in a warm room, you can not use the hairdryer to use drying hairdryer.
How to clean the muton fur coat at home hydrogen peroxide
Clean the white muton coat can be replaced by hydrogen. The tool is a good household bleach, and white muton with intensive wearing often begins to yellow. Apply peroxide as follows:
- A small spoonful of peroxide is divorced in 500 ml of water;
- Add 3 large spoons of salt;
- Gently apply a solution to a pile with a sponge and combed with a brush.
Hydrogen peroxide well whitens the yellowness of muton fur
If the yellowness did not have time to absorb too deeply, the peroxide helps to return the original white-white color to Muton. In addition, the tool allows you to get rid of fresh fatty contaminants on the fur coat.
How to clean the muton fur coat from the yellowness soapy
The whitening properties have a soap solution, it can also be cleaned with the yellowed sections of the outerwear from the muton. Prepare a cleaning agent like this:
- A little warm water is poured into the pelvis - no more than 40 ° C;
- In water dissolve liquid soap, natural shampoo or economic soap;
- slightly whipped to obtain thick foam;
- With the help of the brush, they make a foam on a light pile.
When cleaning the mutona, a soap solution on the fur should be applied not water, and foam
It should not wet the Muton very much, the pile is treated with soapy foam. Fur fur coats carefully combed so that the veins do not stick, then remove the remains of the foam with a clean brush or sponge, and the fur coat is hanging on drying.
Attention! You can clean the Muton only with a mild soap, washing powder and the bleach cannot be used. These funds have an aggressive chemical composition and can spoil the thing.
How to clean the muton fur coat with alcohol
The alcohol helps not only clean the yellowness and fat stains on the fur coat from the muton, it also removes the unpleasant odor. The solution is made according to the following recipe:
- In 500 ml of water dissolve 3 large spoons of salt;
- add a small spoonful of medical alcohol;
- Stir to dissolve the precipitate and apply to fur with a sponge.
Polluted places need to be carefully lost on the pile and against its growth, and then with a clean sponge to remove the residues of the solution. The wet muton is combed with a brush, and then hang upper clothes on her shoulders and dried at room temperature in a ventilated place.
Alcohol can be cleaned from spots light muton fur
Tip! Alcohol solution can be cleaned with light mouton. It is better not to apply it for dark fur, because the pile can brighten a little.
How to wash the fur coat Muton gasoline
Purified gasoline helps to remove even the most complex stains, but the tool is considered very aggressive. Use it only in extreme cases when in other ways to clean the Muton could not be cleaned.
For cleaning fur clothing you need:
- Moisten in a cleaned gasoline cotton disk or sponge;
- Apply a solvent point into contaminated places;
- light movements to lose pile in the direction of growth and against it;
- How to wipe the fur with a clean wet sponge.
After that, the pile is thoroughly combed with a dry brush, and then hang the fur coat in a massive form to ventilating.
Gasoline copes well with any spots, but the caustic smell absorbs into the fur very much
Gasoline has a very obsessive and resistant odor, and to air from it Muton will have long, therefore it is rarely used. In addition, you can clean the gasoline only a dark fur coat, there will be noticeable stains on a light pile.
How to refresh the muton fur coat at home starch
If the contamination on the clothes from the muton is minor, then clean them can be dry using potato starch. The procedure looks like this:
- Furious clothes lay out a pile up on a flat surface;
- Polluted places on the fur coat are abundantly sprinkled with dry starch;
- The powder is neatly rubbed into the fur, and then leave the fur coat for 20 minutes.
Starch absorbs pollution of fur and at the same time absolutely does not harm clothes
After this time, the fur product needs to be shaken and remove the powder residue brushed. Starch absorbs dirt and removes light yellowness from the pile. If the powder after the procedure was noticeably darkened, then you can immediately clean the fur coat again, no harm to the re-dry cleaning will not apply.
How to clean the muton fur coat steam
Clean the yellowness and small stains helps the steam generator, a very useful household appliance. To clean the mutona, it is necessary:
- hang up the top clothes on the shoulders and arrange vertical on the door or under the prodion;
- dial water into the steam generator and set the device to the most delicate mode;
- Treat clothing ferry from a distance of about 15 cm over a few minutes;
- Combing a moistened pile and leave a fur coat to hang up to complete drying.
Steam generator helps to remove insignificant dirt from fur clothing
Apply the method recommended for dark muton products. Hot steam helps to clean the stains well, but an unpleasant yellowness may appear on the light mutone after such a processing.
Important! Steam processing helps not only remove stains and return the product glitter, but also eliminates the unpleasant smell, it often appears on Muton after a long wearing.
How to clean the muton fur coat with specialized means
Economic stores are widely represented by cleaning cohes from Muton. Since they are purposefully designed for garbage care, they can be applied without fears:
- Insaf . A special aerosol is designed for gentle care for natural fur of any kind. The tool restores the original color of the white and dark muton, returns the product of the gloss and the silky structure, and also removes the unpleasant odor. Spray spray you need according to the instructions from a distance of about 20 cm.
Insaf is well coping with fur contamination and unpleasant odor
- Biofur. . The natural fur care agent is designed to clean the pile and for the reduction of gloss and silkiness. When processing Biofur, carefully removes pollution and yellowness from the muton, but it does not harm the frame structure. You can use the aerosol, including in preventive purposes, so that the need to clean the fur coat arose less frequently.
Biofur - cleaning and prophylactic measure for fur
- Netbril'o. . French remedy is intended for safe cleaning of natural furs from pollution. Sold in the form of a suspension, which must be diluted according to the instructions with alcohol and process all the evaporated places. The tool not only helps to clean the fur coat, but also increases the storage resistance to pollution, and also has an antistatic effect.
Netbril'o Sold in the form of a suspension for dilution with alcohol
Professional care products are encouraged to clean fresh pollution on Muton, it increases the chances of a good result.
Muton coat care rules
Clean the clothes from the mutona can be made by many means. But the easiest way to do not allow serious pollution and care for all rules for the fur product. In this case, it will not be necessary to process it with aggressive compositions.
- Natural Muton fur does not perceive moisture, so wearing a fur coat better in dry days without snow and rain.
- If the fur coat from the mutona wet, it cannot be removed into the closet or hang on the crowded hanger in the raw form. The product must be suspended on the shoulders and dry.
- Wet after precipitation or after cleaning Mouton need to comb carefully. The wet fur is inclined to stick together, and if combing it already in a dry form, the villus will lose the shine and a silky structure.
- Dry a fur coat from the Mutona is needed in a natural way, only at room temperature and with good ventilation. Hanging clothes near the battery or to blow it with a hairdryer is strictly prohibited.
Clean Mouton Brushes need regularly - it allows you to remove dust and does not give dumplings
In summer, winter clothes are best kept in a special case that transmits air. In the closet, the coat should be located freely, without touching other things. From time to time, the product is recommended to be removed from the cabinet, comb and ventilate.
Tip! At the end of winter, the pile should be cleaned without the use of moisture, a dry brush, even if there is no contamination on it, it will extend the service life of the outerwear.
Clean the fur coat at home from the mutona can be simple folk remedies and special drugs. If you have a cleaning on a regular basis and remove the contamination at once, then the clothes will keep the attractive look.
Have you had this article useful?